Side Spray Rinser - 24" x 7" x 7/8"
- Product description
7" by 24" by ⅞" Rinser with Side Spray
Made with Stainless Steel and built to last! With our rinser, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 4½ inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most restaurants, coffee shops and cafes, the rinsing of glasses, shot glasses, pitchers and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day. We have developed the rinser to save you time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task.
Now Certified by NSF International all rinser units conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices. For an offical copy of the NSF/ANSI Certification Document please email email@example.com with the subject “Rinser NSF”.
Backed by the Espresso Parts guarantee and 365 day return policy, our rinsers will last in the rough and tumble environment found in the food industry.
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability.
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges
The steps needed to rinse a pitcher without a rinser:
- take the pitcher
- walk to the sink
- turn on the faucet
- rinse the pitcher
- turn off the faucet
- put the pitcher in the drainer
- dry your hands
- walk back.
The steps taken with a rinser:
- take the pitcher
- push it down on the rinser sprayer
- let it rinse for a few seconds
- take the pitcher off the rinser.
Done. That's all there is to it.
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Dimensions of pan: 7" by 24"
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Remove white laser film before installing
- Check with local plumbing codes before install. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
We strongly suggest having product in-hand prior to cutting counter tops.
Espresso Parts is not liable for mis-calculated or mis-cut counter tops.
- ratings & reviews
- Changer of games... Review by Adam Gets Roasted
This rinser is the piece of our coffee world, work flow puzzle that has been missing. Until NOW! A couple of puffs from from the powerful jets of this rinser into an espresso shot glass or milk pitcher directly after using is all it needs to be clean and ready for the next use. Easy to connect to cold water and drain. My new favorite cleaning tool behind the bar.
(Posted on 2/1/2017)