Clever Coffee Dripper - Full Immersion Brewing Method
The already incredible Clever Dripper has been improved even further. The design has changed for a friendlier look and more importantly, the plastic material has been replaced by Eastman Tritan, a super tough, BPA free copolymer. This makes the Clever resistant to cracking. On top of that, the shut-off valve was redesigned for easier cleaning and the seal is removable. In fact, the entire bottom is removable so the seal and valve can be cleaned with ease.
The dripper will fit on cups and thermoses with tops wider than 1.5" and less than 3.75" in diameter. Of course, if you put the dripper on a very narrow thermos, you should make sure the dripper is stable. BPA-free plastic. Not dishwasher or microwave safe. 18 fluid oz. max capacity.
The Clever Coffee Dripper has advanced the concept of Full Immersion Coffee Brewing by creating an easy way to brew without bitterness, acidity or loose grounds. The difference is it's new shut-off valve system. Instead of pushing the grounds to the bottom of the brew carafe, the grounds settle naturally. We simply can't think of a single better way to easily, consitently, produce a clean and full-bodied cup of coffee, time after time, without the hassle of cleaning up coffee grounds.
Advanced in 3 ways:
- No need to worry about brewing temperature dropping quickly as it drips into the cup.
- Water can be poured over the grounds all at one time. No need to pour the slowly to pre-moisten the coffee.
- The Clever Coffee Dripper features a shut-off valve design which holds the coffee until the entire brewing process is complete and the brewer is placed on the cup opening the valve.
- Set the paper filter into the brewer.
- Add coffee and just-off-the-boil water, stir and let brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the Clever Coffee Dripper on top of a mug and watch as it fills with perfectly brewed, perfectly clear coffee in seconds.
- Lift the brewer off the mug and the patented shut-off system stops the flow.
|Manufacturer||E.K. Int'l Co Ltd|