Details Product Specs
Don't be a dweeb! Grab your fav slap-bracelet, load a killer mixtape, and dawn this rad synth-pop tee! Nothing says I love the barista life and pop culture like this colorful tee which is cut from a blend of sustainable materials. Bonus, this t-shirt feels as soft as tissue.
This tee takes sustainability to the next level. Its made of better fibers, incorporating a durable yet soft blend of organic cotton, recycled pop bottles, and TENCEL Modal - renewable beech trees - all sourced in the US and made by people working in ethical factories. Renewable energy was also purchased for the production of this t-shirt and will go towards wind turbine installs in India, bringing it closer to carbon neutral. Learn more at Carbonfund.org.
- Made of recycled pop bottles, organic cotton, & Tencel Modal (renewable beech trees).
- Men's sizing: regular fit - runs big, size down.
- Cotton crew neck.
- Side seam construction.
- Shoulder to shoulder taping.
- Tear away label for comfort.
- 50% polyester from recycled pop bottles, 25% organic cotton, 25% Tencel Modal.
- Weight: 4.2 ounces.
- Organic Cotton is US-grown.
- Designed by Espresso Parts.
- Saves an average of 145 gallons of water.
- Reduces 4 kg of C02 emissions.
- Uses an average of 6 water bottles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.