Details Product Specs
A step up from the original Hario V60 Dripper, the Hario Switch is a hybrid single-serve coffee brewer. It's a beautiful combination of pour-over and immersion brew methods. Both versions produce tasty coffee, but with this method, you get the best of both worlds - clean, smooth flavor and a rich full-bodied cup. It's a great brew method for single-serve brewing, compact in size, and really quick and easy to clean up coffee grounds. The Hario Switch is simple to use and ideal for anyone. just flip the switch and it starts brewing even extractions.
Pro Tip: Don't forget your Hario 02 Paper Filters and a gooseneck pour-over coffee kettle for control over your pour. Pre-heat the dripper for better heat retention resulting in better-tasting coffee.
V60 02 Switch Dripper Features
- Shut-off valve design which holds the coffee until the entire brewing process is complete and the brewer is placed on the cup opening the valve.
- Small footprint so it's great for brewing a strong cup of coffee in small spaces.
- Spiral ribs allow air to escape so coffee grounds can maximize.
- The large single-hole design allows the brewer to alter the flavor by the speed of the water flow.
- Easy to clean.
- Good looking (especially with the right decanter).
About the Brand
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly coffee brand then Hario checks the box. Founded in Tokyo in 1921 Hario initially started creating heatproof glass for medical and laboratory uses. After years of research, they created eco-friendly glass using 100% natural materials. Their passion to be environmentally friendly didn't stop there, they showed the industry that glass can be melted using electricity instead of oil proving that glassmaking can be pollution-free helping to eliminate smoky factories from harming the planet. Hario, which means King of Glass, eventually introduced household products in 1948 and today their assortment includes drippers, kettles, manual grinders, scales, filters, and more!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.