Details Product Specs
Please note that this is a REFURBISHED version in open-box condition. See below for details.
The Baby T Plus is a compact and modern style that will become the centerpiece of any café, food truck, hospitality space, office space, or home kitchen! We guarantee this professional machine will produce uncompromising results and last through the rough and tumble of any food and beverage environment. See how one business is using it for mobile and in-house service!
Baby T Plus Features
The versatile and professional Baby T Plus elevates the art of specialty coffee to the next level. Born from the commercial Barista T Plus the new Baby T Plus utilizes the same technology and features in a compact footprint. The Baby T Plus is a 100% professional machine loaded with multi-group T Technology©, total PID control, exceptional thermal stability, and advanced energy efficiency.
- Multi Group technology (on-off by group): professional thermodynamic groups.
- Independent steam boiler made of stainless steel Aisi 316: sturdy with a large capacity.
- External timer and digital display for each group: multiple functions and total control.
- Thermal stability and energy-efficient.
- Powerful 12mm steamer that features cool touch to help prevent burning, made of stainless steel with an anti-limescale tube for longevity.
- High-performance volumetric pump with consistent pressure after prolonged and simultaneous use.
- Thermal lagging on steam boiler and dynamic pre-heating (coffee group).
- Walnut wood accessories and chromed feet.
- The accessories kit includes; 1 joystick (walnut), 1 single portafilter (wood), 1 double portafilter (wood), 1 bottomless portafilter (wood), 5 baskets; 1 (7gr), 2 (14gr), 1 (18gr) 1 (21gr), 1 blind, 1 58mm stainless steel tamper, 3 steam tips; 1, 2, & 3 holes.
24-month warranty, 5-year warranty on all thermoblock boilers.
Please note that in order to meet ETL power spec requirements, this machine does not include a cup warmer.
- This machine features energy efficiency. It has a 50% average savings compared to a traditional machine with an annual energy cost of $114 a year*. See the full test results here.
Please note that for home use this machine is designed for modern kitchens and requires a 20 amp NEMA 5-20 receptacle.
About The Brand
We think of Ascaso as that high-quality brand that makes retro-inspired espresso machines in fun colors to compliment your kitchen and glorious professional machines for bars and cafés. Based out of Barcelona Spain, Ascaso was born from a man who spent the first 10 years of his career manufacturing spare parts for espresso machines so it was only natural that he borrowed this deep knowledge of the working components to make espresso machines. All Ascaso equipment is handcrafted with special attention to detail using high-quality materials. The final product is thoroughly tested for quality assurance passing a 25 point inspection: that's passion for making good espresso. Your morning routine just got more reliable and a bit more cooler.
For an official copy of the NSF Certification Document;
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Baby T NSF”.
Refurbished: Items that may have been previously used with noticeable evidence of use and wear. Evidence of use and wear may include scuffs, scratches, minor dents, or slightly refurbished parts. May be missing non-essential accessories and original packaging. Images on this listing are for representational purposes only. These images are of the product in new condition and do not necessarily reflect the condition of the product you will receive.
Refurbished products may have cosmetic damages of some kind which prevents them from being sold at retail prices. They are functional machines.
Refurbished products are sold AS IS, and no exchanges are accepted. 20-Day Limited Return Policy, restocking fees apply. 1-Year Standard Warranty against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.