Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
This product usually ships same day.
Experts Standing By
Drop us a line via chat or email if you need any help at all.
Thanks to Ratio Six, world-class coffee is more accessible than ever. Engineered with the brewing precision of the Ratio Eight, the Six offers the one-button convenience of its bigger sibling with a leaner form and lighter price.
ONE BUTTON SIMPLICITY
Simplify your coffee routine to the touch of a button. The Ratio Six’s Bloom, Brew, and Ready phases run in sequence, delivering a perfect (and easy) cup of coffee every time.
DELICIOUSLY SIMULATED POUROVER
Ratio Six simulates a skilled barista pour-over process, precisely metering water flow through both the bloom and brew phases. All of the taste. None of the work.
UNDER THE HOOD
Utilizing the same die-cast aluminum heating element as the Ratio Eight, water flows evenly through the stainless steel shower head and over the grounds at the ideal extraction temperature.
DESIGNED FOR TODAY. AND TOMORROW.
Designed for longevity with precision-formed stainless steel, borosilicate glass, and high-end BPA-free copolymers. Every inch is built to last and covered by a 5-year warranty.
- Formed stainless steel metal body
- Double-wall stainless steel thermal carafe.
- Hand-blown borosilicate glass internal supply lines
- Automated pre-wet Bloom cycle.
- Stainless steel shower head for even water distribution.
- 1400W heating element delivers water near 200° F/ 94°
- For use with flat bottom basket filters.
- One button to start your bloom and brew process.
WARRANTY: 5 years
DESIGNED IN: Portland, Oregon USA
DIMENSIONS: 13.5” deep by 6.75”
wide by 14.25” tall
CAPACITY: Brews up to 40oz or 1.25
liters (eight 5oz cups)