Details Product Specs
Equipment orders undergo thorough bench testing prior to departure and typically ship within 7-10 business days unless otherwise noted.
This is your entry-level or smaller volume espresso machine with all the basic essentials at an accessible price point. Easy to learn, easy to use, and is built to grow with your business. Great for bakeries, libraries, small businesses, food trucks, large offices, and overall smaller coffee services. And for a business that experiences high barista turnover, we suggest this because it's easy to train on.
Classe 5 USB Tall 1 Group Features
Traditional, minimal, and functional. The Classe 5 USB Tall 1 group is designed for pouring shots right into a cup. This is great for quick service and ideal for a small staff. Cup height is probably best for up to 16 oz., but will accommodate up to 20 oz. Great for business with a focus on flavored drinks like lattes and mochas. Your baristas will love the comfort of the soft-touch keypad buttons that are backlit by white LEDs. We recommend this model for smaller businesses. Perfect for farmers markets, catering events, recipe testing, and as an espresso machine to train your baristas on.
- Steam wand for frothing and steaming milk plus the C-Lever is ergonomically designed for pulse steam and full steam for comfort and convenience.
- Hot water outlet with manual valve knob control for drink-making efficiency.
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Electrical heating with independent heat exchangers.
- Built-in volumetric pump plus a boiler and pump pressure control gauge for accuracy and speed.
Optional Add On's
YouSteam: Barista assistance steam wand, adds air on-demand.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing.
About The Brand
Rancilio is an Italian-based company that specializes in traditional and fully automatic coffee machines. Since 1927 they’ve been providing the best espresso machines for baristas with a focus on ergonomics and efficiency. Rancilio espresso machines are made of tough materials and built to last.