Details Product Specs
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is born from a classic and the perfect espresso machine for home use. This is a kitchen-sized version of the Linea Classic, a machine loved by thousands of professional baristas and the heart of your favorite cafés. This looks as beautiful as it performs, ready to serve for years to come. With PID and a temperature adjustment wheel, the Linea Mini provides all the features necessary to make the pursuit of the perfect espresso attainable at home.
Linea Mini Features
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in La Marzocco's commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- A La Marzocco classic redesigned for the kitchen and home use.
- Dual separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- The integrated group has a combined boiler and brew group that achieves thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Indicator lights provide user feedback on heating and water level. and the LED barista lights allow you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- The hot water spout is convenient for rinsing your portafilter between shots and a self-contained 3.5-liter water reservoir makes plumbing optional.
- The thermal stability system allows water to pass through each feature so the temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal pump is self-contained without compromising performance.
- PID control stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Runs on 110 volts so it can be plugged into home outlets.
The Linea Mini Home Espresso Kit Includes the Following Items;
- 1 x La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine in White
- 1 x La Marzocco Lux D Grinder in White.
- 1 x Cafelat Home Knockbox
- 2 x Hearth Double Wall Glass Espresso Shot Glasses in Clear
- 1 x Barista Basics Steaming Pitcher
- 1 x Barista Basics Steaming Thermometer
- 1 x Espresso Parts 33 Cups Coffee Journal (so you can keep track of your favorite cups).
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.