Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
This product usually ships same day.
Experts Standing By
Drop us a line via chat or email if you need any help at all.
Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination. Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
View the specification sheet here.
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Asbestos reduction
Capacity: 9,000 gallons
Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Quantity per Case: 1
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Dimensions: H: 20.75" D: 3.25"
Certifications: NSF 42 and NSF 53