Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
This product usually ships same day.
Experts Standing By
Drop us a line via chat or email if you need any help at all.
The Cap Guard was originally developed to provide an economical, comfortable face shield product to help rebuild consumer confidence in the food service, retail and manufacturing industries. The patent pending Cap Guard design allows the user to rapidly attach a face shield to any standard, curved brim baseball cap or visor creating a visually appealing, lightweight solution that can be worn in comfort all day. As the user pushes the clips onto the brim, the innovative live-hinge design amplifies the clamping pressure to create a secure hold. The lens material is FDA approved, recyclable, and can be sanitized daily for reuse.
Cap Guard shields are 100% designed and manufactured in the United States. They are made of durable plastic and meant to be reused. If you find that your Cap Guard has become scratched or otherwise unusable both the lens and the clips can be recycled. See More Information above.
Assemble Your Cap Guard
- A Cap Guard kit contains one lens, one black center clip, and two grey side clips.
- Before fitting the clips to the lens, remove the two white protective plastic layers. The Cap Guard team has already pre-lifted one corner for your convenience.
- Slide the black center clip onto the lens, aligning it with the center notch.
- Next, slide the two grey clips onto either side of the lens aligning them with the corresponding notches. The clips will self adjust as you slide them onto the brim of your ball cap or visor clamping firmly to the lens.
- Now slide the face guard onto the brim of your hat by holding tightly to the black center clip.
- Then attach the grey clips to either side. Once assembled, you may notice that the lens has not formed an ideal radius.
- To adjust, simply push or pull the side clips slightly to achieve a smooth, personalized fit.