The fourth-generation Kone is here! Years in the making, the new Kone filter brews better is easier to clean, and is more durable than ever.
The Able Kone is loved by coffee pros, competitors, and enthusiasts alike. It's forgiving, yet capable design makes brewing pour-over coffee approachable for everyone while living up to the uncompromising standards of coffee professionals. Featuring a new square-to-round hole design, bright polished finish, and more durable construction, the newest Kone is the most capable yet.
- It fits the 6, 8, & 10 cup Chemex Classic and Glass Handle coffee makers.
- Fits Hario V60 02 coffee brewers; ceramic and plastic versions.
- Fits Ratio Eight, Technivorm Moccamaster, and Bonavita automatic drip brewers.
- 5 1/8" diameter, 4" height.
- Certified food-safe stainless steel and plastic.
- Designed by Able in Portland, Oregon. Assembled in China.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.