La Marzocco Linea Electrical System and Pump
There are three different versions of control boxes that have been used with the La Marzocco. Until approximately 1990 there was a Non-Mask Control box. It has 8 pin connectors and colored ribbon cables. Until approximately 1995 the Mask control box was in use. It has 10 pin connectors and grey ribbon cables. After 1995 the Wizard control box was introduced. It has 16 pin connectors and grey ribbon cables.
- La Marzocco 16 Pin 80cm Ribbon Cable
MZ_233$23.00Out of stock
- La Marzocco 16 Pin 110cm Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco 16 Pin 140cm Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco 8 Pin 140 cm Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco Cronos Membrane Strip
- La Marzocco Terminal Block, 16 GA.