La Marzocco Linea Electrical System and Pump
There are three different versions of control boxes that have been used with the La Marzocco. Until approximately 1990 there was a Non-Mask Control box. It has 8 pin connectors and colored ribbon cables. Until approximately 1995 the Mask control box was in use. It has 10 pin connectors and grey ribbon cables. After 1995 the Wizard control box was introduced. It has 16 pin connectors and grey ribbon cables.
- La Marzocco Water Test Kit
MZKIT2$10.00Out of stock
- La Marzocco 16 Pin 80cm Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco 16 Pin 110 cm Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco 16 Pin 140cm Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco Hot Water Ribbon Cable
- Fuji PID Controller (Special Order Item)
- Stainless Steel Pump Fitting
- 70 cm Program Cable with Key
MZ_LAD070P$82.74Out of stock
- La Marzocco 8 Pin 140 cm Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco Terminal Block, 8 GA.