La Marzocco Linea Control Panel/Sight Glass Assembly
There are three different versions of control boxes, and thus touchpads, that have been used with the La Marzocco. Until approximately 1990 there was a Non-Mask Control box. It has 8 pin connectors and colored ribbon cables. Until approximately 1995 the Mask control box was in use. It has 10 pin connectors and grey ribbon cables. After 1995 the Wizard control box was introduced. It has 16 pin connectors and grey ribbon cables.
- La Marzocco 'Cronos' Touchpad
MZ_242$231.00Out of stock
- La Marzocco Wizard Button Box, 3D5, w/o Hot Water
- La Marzocco Wizard Button Box, 3D5 with Tea
- La Marzocco Cronos Membrane Strip
- La Marzocco Mask/Wizard Five Button Touch Pad Membrane