La Marzocco GB5 2 Group EE (Semi-Automatic) Espresso Machine
LA MARZOCCO GB/5 ESPRESSO MACHINES - Setting the Bar Higher.
Featuring PID temperature controls, solid-state relays, pre-heating system and adjustable steam flow. The GB/5 takes temperature stability to a new level, electronically monitoring all machine functions. Saturated brewing groups and dual boiler-technology inside. Ideal for the most classic & elegant cafés.
- Dual Boiler - System Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Saturated Groups - Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital Display - Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer - Enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System - Increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D. - Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Cup Warmer - Maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Portaflon™ Kit - Easy to clean portafilters and steam wands.
- Barista Lights - LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Auto Steam - Simple steaming system stops automatically at your desired temperature.
- High Legs - Makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm/3in. in height).
- Tall Cups - Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm/1in. in height).
- Cronos Keypad - Keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
- Mechanical Paddle - By controlling the flow of water and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, you can reproduce the superior cup quality that has traditionally been attained with "lever" machines. Manual pre-infusion allows you to bring out different flavor components which affect the balance and body of the shot, and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes (P.I.D. - standard on MP (Manual Paddle) version.)