La Marzocco Linea 2 group MP (Mechanical Paddle) Espresso Machine
La Marzocco Linea - The Historical Classic
A heavy duty machine that has helped launch the finest independent coffee bars as well as the global leaders in specialty coffee retail, the Linea sets the standards by which all other professional espresso machines are judged. Thanks to its saturated brewing groups and dual-boiler technology, the Linea performs consistently in the highest volume settings.
- Dual Boiler System - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Saturated Groups - Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
Options & Customization
- Cup Warmer - Maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Portaflon™ Kit - Easy to clean portafilters and steam wands.
- Barista Lights - LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- P.I.D. - Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- High Legs - Makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm/3in. in height).
- Tall Cups - Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm/1in. in height).
- Cronos Keypad - Keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
By controlling the flow of water and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, you can reproduce the superior cup quality that has traditionally been attained with "lever" machines. Manual pre-infusion allows you to bring out different flavor components which affect the balance and body of the shot, and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
(P.I.D. standard on MP version)