Demitasse Cups & Saucers Set of 6 -Bulk Prices- White Tulip Shape Espresso Cups & Saucers
- Product description
Set of 6 of our Tulip Style Demitasse Cups, which have a 2.5 oz (74 ml) serving size.EP TD3 Demitasse Cup Specs:
- On average, this cup holds 2.5 volumetric oz. (74 ml) when filled to the brim
- This cup is designed for a 1 to 3 oz beverage
- This product meets the standards for the WBC (World Barista Competition) and WLAC (World Latte Art Championship)
- Microwave Safe
You are going to love these tulip-style 2.5 ounce white demitasse cups and saucers. The high gloss white glaze finish will look good on either a cafe table setting or in the home. Don't let how pretty these demitasse cups are fool you.They are durable too and will stand up to all the punishment a restaruant atmosphere can dole out. These beautiful cups and saucers are sold in sets of 6 and are available for custom branding from Espresso Parts. .
Wholesale and Custom Branding Available
PLEASE: Upon placing your order for a custom item, send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include your order number.
Screen Printing Requirements:
- Set-up fee: $60*
- Screen printing price per item: $1.28
- Shipping price will be determined in a quote
- Minimum order quantity to avoid additional fees: 108 items
- Screen printing price includes printing a single color on only one side of the item. For additional colors and graphics support, we will provide a custom quote. At this time we are unable to print inside items except for coffee sample trays.
- Gold and silver printing is available and may have an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for a quote.
- Wholesale and volume discount prices are available on all of our cup collections.
- Your supplied artwork must be of professional grade.
For bitmap images (JPG/TIFF/BMP, Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro), resolution should be at least 300 dpi or 600 by 600 pixels in size for a 2" by 2" image.
We prefer vector files (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw) files to prevent quality loss. Art work corrections may include additional fees.
* Different items & logo size changes may initiate an additional charge.
- ratings & reviews