Cappuccino Cups Black & White W/ Saucers Set Of 6 (Estimated to ship the week of July 12th)
- Product description
These beautiful, cafe style cappuccino cups and saucers are perfect for cappuccinos, or even flat whites. The high-quality porcelain finish sports a high gloss back exterior with a cream white interior. They are made from the highest quality porcelain, more dense and durable then traditional ceramic and stoneware. Our flat white cups are designed to withstand the most punishing of restaurant abuse, while still retaining the beautiful glaze with no chipping. The 7-ounce cup is sold in a set of six and includes a matching saucer. The quality of our flat white cups will not disappoint. These cups look beautiful when gracing a restaurant or home kitchen table.
A set of 6 of our Cafe Style Cappuccino (also known as Flat White) Cups, which have a 7 oz (206 ml) serving size.
EP SC5 Cappuccino Cup Specs:
- On average, this cup holds 7 volumetric oz. (206 ml) when filled to the brim
- This cup is designed for a 5.5 to 7 oz beverage
- Height: 2.3" / 58.42 mm
- Diameter: 3.825" / 97.15 mm
- Microwave Safe
Download detailed specs on the EP_SC5 Cappuccino Cup Series.
Wholesale and Custom Branding Available
Screen Printing Requirements:
- Set-up fee: $60*
- Screen printing price per item: $1.28
- Shipping price will be determined in a quote
- Minimum order quantity to avoid additional fees: 108 items
- Screen printing price includes printing a single color on only one side of the item. For additional colors and graphics support, we will provide a custom quote. At this time we are unable to print inside items except for coffee sample trays.
- Gold and silver printing is available and may have an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for a quote.
- Wholesale and volume discount prices are available on all of our cup collections.
- Your supplied artwork must be of professional grade.
For bitmap images (JPG/TIFF/BMP, Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro), resolution should be at least 300 dpi or 600 by 600 pixels in size for a 2" by 2" image.
We prefer vector files (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw) files to prevent quality loss. Art work corrections may include additional fees.
* Different items & logo size changes may initiate an additional charge.
- ratings & reviews