Barista Basics Knockbox (6" x 6" x 5")
6"x6"x5" Closed Bottom; Counter Top Knockbox with NBR Rubber Base
The Barista Basics Knockboxes are designed with quality and durability in mind. Unmatched by any other knockbox on the market, they are made with ultra strong ABS plastic and include a removable NBR rubber knock bar. Each unit is packaged with an oversized NBR rubber hush gasket for added resilience and noise reduction. The removable knock bar and sleek ABS design make these units easy to clean. Backed by the Espresso Parts Warranty and 365 Return Policy, these are built to last!
The hush gasket for Barista Basics Knockbox has been redesigned for improved noise reduction, durability, and performance. The new "C" gasket shape is removable for easy cleaning or replacement and will greatly improve the knockbox life and performance!
Please notice, the knockbox should fit snug within the sinkhole to ensure proper function and durability.
6"x6"x5" Counter Top Knockbox
- 6"(w) x 6"(l) x 5"(deep) -
- Cut Measurements: (widest dimensions) 149mm x 149mm
- Flange Measurements: 6mm
- We recommend having the product in hand before cutting a sinkhole. The knockbox should fit snug within the sinkhole to ensure proper function and durability of the unit.
- Includes NBR rubber hush gasket, removable NBR rubber knockbar, and NBR rubber base
- Holds up to 20+ discarded pucks
- Open bottom model available. Designed for in counter or countertop applications
- 5mm thick, durable ABS plastic
- Handwash for easy cleanup, BPA free
- NBR rubber and ABS plastic combine for reduced impact noise
- All units are made of 100% recyclable materials. For more information, visit http://recyclenation.com/
|Size||Short (10 cm)|
I was delighted with the finish and build quality, the box is well over spec and the rubber bar fits like a glove, purchased a spare rubber flange and bar but think it will be a while before I need them. Searched all over the place for this but found it in the Good old USA, had to ship it to the UK but was worth it, excellent service from the lady there too! Thanks
Box has knock bar about an inch too far up in the box (should be lowered into the box a little) and an inch too far forward (moved slightly back towards the middle of the box) in the box for maximum effectiveness and ease of cleaning coffee holder. It is minimally effective but could be better designed and easier to keep the area around it clean as well as to empty the coffee holder. Materials of box and bar seem nice. Not certain about the bar durability, so I bought a couple extras to ensure long life. Much quieter than a metal knockbox with a polypropylene/metal bar.