Barista Basics Knockbox (6" x 10" x 5")
6"x10"x5" Closed Bottom; Counter Top Knockbox with NBR Rubber Base
The Barista Basics Knockboxes were designed with quality and durability in mind. Unmatched by any other knockbox on the market, they are made with ultra strong ABS plastic and include a removable NBR rubber knock bar. Each unit is packaged with an oversized NBR rubber hush gasket for added resilience and noise reduction. The removable knock bar and sleek ABS design make these units easy to clean. Backed by the Espresso Parts Warranty and 365 Return Policy, these are built to last!
The hush gasket for Barista Basics Knockbox has been redesigned for improved noise reduction, durability, and performance. The new "C" gasket shape is removable for easy cleaning or replacement and will greatly improve the knockbox life and performance!
Please notice, the knockbox should fit snug within the sinkhole to ensure proper function and durability.
6"x10"x5" Counter Top Knockbox
- 6"(w) x 10"(l) x 5"(deep) -
- Cut Measurements: (widest dimensions) 253mm x 149mm
- Flange Measurements: 6mm
- We recommend having the product in hand before cutting a sinkhole. Knockbox should fit snug within the sinkhole to ensure proper function and durability.
- Includes NBR rubber hush gasket, removable NBR rubber knock bar, and NBR rubber base
- Holds up to 35+ discarded pucks
- Open bottom model available. Designed for in counter and countertop application
- 5mm thick, durable ABS plastic
- Handwash for easy cleanup, BPA free
- NBR rubber and ABS plastic combine for reduced impact noise
- All units are made of 100% recyclable materials. For more information, visit http://recyclenation.com/
|Size||Short (10 cm)|
This is a fabulous knockbox.. It is large and I love the design of the bar. No more replacing hose. We've been using it a couple of weeks and no problems . Yay !!
This knock box performs just as a knock box should. Heavy duty plastic. Drops into counter if you want it to. Or not. It has a non skid bottom to sit on counter if you want to use it that way.