Able Kone Coffee Filter 4th Generation
The fourth generation Kone is here! Years in the making, the new Kone filter brews better, is easier to clean and more durable than ever.
The Able Kone is loved by coffee pros, competitors and enthusiasts alike. Its forgiving, yet capable design makes brewing pour-over coffee approachable for everyone, while living up to the uncompromising standards of coffee professionals. Featuring a new square-to-round hole design, bright polished finish, and more durable construction, the newest Kone is the most capable yet.
- Fits 6, 8 and 10 cup Chemex® coffee makers.
- Fits Ratio Eight, Technivorm Moccamaster and Bonavita automatic drip brewers.
- 5 1/8" diameter, 4" height.
- Certified food-safe stainless steel and plastic.
- Designed by Able in Portland, Oregon. Assembled in China.
|Manufacturer||Able Brewing Co.|
Great product, fast delivery
I just save my restaurant a lot of paper filters and as the same time get better coffee, flavor-wise. Paper filter hold back the oil of the coffee ground, but the Kone allows the coffee falvor and oil to come through. Now if only the Kone is a little cheaper to afford.