Meet the Espresso Parts Team
In 1993, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men & women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Olympia underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as baristas and coffee geeks of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them.... maybe you can hire The Espresso Parts Team.
Click any of the team member's photos to show more details.
- CEO/Owner email@example.com I possess the super power of foresight, which I use to advise and guide those fighting the Espresso Parts Matrix. Oracle by day. Devoted wife and protective Mama-Bear by night. A delicious farm-to-table meal, craft beer, nature walks, rough housing, story telling, singing and lots of family snuggle time. It's the Myer way. Authenticity. We've cultivated a genuine family vibe here at EP and it shows in the work we do. AND we are carbon neutral!!! #eplife #eptribe
- COO/Owner firstname.lastname@example.org I posses the ability to read between the lines, ride dragons and the power to move you! Mild tempered bicycle commuter, husband and father Building forts, riding dragons, good night moon and all that makes life so great! We create an authentic experience and truly appreciate all that makes us different! Plus we impact the world in great ways every day!
- Warehouse Operations email@example.com My superpower is being the next one worthy to hold Mjölnir, What this means to EP: we shall find out. se·cret
: kept hidden from others : known to only a few people
: keeping information hidden from others On a typical Saturday night I am at home, drinking Margaritas and twerking to Pitbull videos. I enjoy working with the best gang of misfits you could ever imagine.
- Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org I'm a Fixer. I fix things with my laughter. I turn problems into positives. My laugh warms situations when they need to be warmed, and cools them when they need to be cooled. It is the good-feelings-providing mutation that helps everybody through the day. I'm just Carllee. And B613 definitely isn't real. Hanging out with my dog Lady, goldfish Tammy Faye, and foster bunny Tamo, making sick gains at the gym, reading, knitting, or watching endless documentaries on Netflix. #epwildlife My co-workers, I love those weirdos. They make everything fun and I even miss them on the weekends.
- eCommerce Manager email@example.com My superpower is that I'm somewhat of a "computer whisperer." That is, I talk to them softly and water them regularly. It helps them grow. I can't tell you that. But my secret identity's secret identity is The Stig's Washingtonian Cousin. You'll typically find me drinking some coffee and reading up on some boring computer-type things while watching a rally. It's tied among the people, the culture and the great coffee. So, in short, everything!
- Purchasing Manager | Parts Jedi firstname.lastname@example.org The power to remember stuff good? Is that a super power? Typical dad mowing the lawn for fun. Have you ever seen the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur in Las Vegas? Pretty much like that, but with kids instead of knights. And some cartoons... Learning and dolling out what research, experience and just plain time have provided.
- Equipment Customization & Design email@example.com My super power is my ability to collaborate and adapt. 'Mazing Man, because of my amazing powers of amazement. Hanging out with my family, eating roasted turducken, sipping Courvoisier, watching The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross. You know, normal stuff. Being able to help a customer turn a vision or concept into a functional work of art.
- Customer Support | Business Development firstname.lastname@example.org Magic fairy dust... that I sprinkle on customers, co-workers to make them happy, laugh and enjoy every moment... I save some for myself, too. Coffee nerd by day, dog trainer by night. Sipping, Whitewood cider. Ball throwing for the pups. Bed by 10. I'm old. EP puts the RAD in comradery... plus we get 'ish done!
- AP & AR Specialist email@example.com My super powers include super sonic A/R reports, blazing fireballs of vendor payments, and most importantly, the chattiest chica on the block! My secret identity is a secret... Correct answer? Right? :) Mauahaha! I like to spend my typical Saturdays enjoying the imbibe culture! I cannot pick one thing I enjoy most. There isn't anywhere better to be. It's all about the #EPLIFE.
- Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org Can't be knocked down. Never falls off yoga ball chair(once). Phone. Chat. Email. Shenanigans. Fly short spans. Steely Van Fire: Warm. Peaceful. Out of control. If you are reading this, then it is more likely than not that what I enjoy about my job most... is YOU!
- Warehouse Operations email@example.com I'm your typical super-hero. I am a mild mannered employee during the day and a super solitaire Nerf football player at night. Waffle Rat. (its hard to explain) Taking care of my two boys, staying up late to be with them, and watching John Wayne. The people here rule. There is not a person I work with I could say I don't like. Everyone is unique and friendly.
- Purchasing | Warehouse Operations firstname.lastname@example.org I am the TASK NINJA! Put me on a task and I will kill it everyday, no questions asked! I may look like your typical supermom/task ninja, but secretly I work for the government as international spy/assassain with a black belt in the art of Wushu. Chuck Norris has got nothing on this! My typical Saturday is spent with my family, ushering my kids from sports to dance and supporting them in their day to day activities. I love the environment here at EP. Its obvious that we love what we do and appreciate each and every one of our customers. Our EP team has the perfect blend of personalities that make for one heck of a holiday party! #EPLife
- Customer Support & Business Development email@example.com The ability to spout random/semi-useful stuff from the clock tower at 88 mph of course. Lashawnduh. LOL. If I told you it wouldn't very well be a secret. In the summer, you can find me camping down by the river sleeping in a hammock or out sailing on the puget sound. In the winter, I can be found at home watching some trash tv dreaming being outside and planing the next adventure. The sense of family atmosphere. And those great guys in IT, they really know how to party. #EPLife
What is your super power?
A brief description.
What is your secret identity?
A brief description.
What does a typical Saturday night look like for you?
A brief description.
What do you love about EP?
A brief description.