Meet the Team
In 1993, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men & women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Olympia underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as baristas and coffee geeks of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them.... maybe you can hire The Espresso Parts Team.
Click any of the team member's photos to show more details.
- CEO/Owner I possess the super power of foresight, which I use to advise and guide those fighting the Espresso Parts Matrix. Oracle by day. Devoted wife and protective Mama-Bear by night. A delicious farm-to-table meal, craft beer, nature walks, rough housing, story telling, singing and lots of family snuggle time. It's the Myer way. Authenticity. We've cultivated a genuine family vibe here at EP and it shows in the work we do. AND we are carbon neutral!!! #eplife #eptribe
- COO/Owner I posses the ability to read between the lines, ride dragons and the power to move you! Mild tempered bicycle commuter, husband and father Building forts, riding dragons, good night moon and all that makes life so great! We create an authentic experience and truly appreciate all that makes us different! Plus we impact the world in great ways every day!
- Warehouse Operations My superpower is being the next one worthy to hold Mjölnir, What this means to EP: we shall find out. se·cret
: kept hidden from others : known to only a few people
: keeping information hidden from others On a typical Saturday night I am at home, drinking Margaritas and twerking to Pitbull videos. I enjoy working with the best gang of misfits you could ever imagine.
- eCommerce Manager My superpower is that I'm somewhat of a "computer whisperer." That is, I talk to them softly and water them regularly. It helps them grow. The Stig's Washingtonian Cousin. You'll typically find me drinking some coffee and reading up on some boring computer-type things while watching a rally. Great coffee and great people. Living the dream!
- Purchasing Manager & Parts Jedi The power to remember stuff good? Is that a super power? Typical dad mowing the lawn for fun. Have you ever seen the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur in Las Vegas? Pretty much like that, but with kids instead of knights. And some cartoons... Learning and dolling out what research, experience and just plain time have provided.
- Equipment Customization & Design My super power is my ability to collaborate and adapt. 'Mazing Man, because of my amazing powers of amazement. Hanging out with my family, eating roasted turducken, sipping Courvoisier, watching The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross. You know, normal stuff. Being able to help a customer turn a vision or concept into a functional work of art.
- Sales Director Magic fairy dust... that I sprinkle on customers, co-workers to make them happy, laugh and enjoy every moment... I save some for myself, too. Coffee nerd by day, dog trainer by night. Sipping Whitewood cider. Ball throwing for the pups. Bed by 10. I'm old. EP puts the RAD in comradery... plus we get 'ish done!
- Customer Support Can't be knocked down. Never falls off yoga ball chair(once). Phone. Chat. Email. Shenanigans. Fly short spans. Steely Van Fire: Warm. Peaceful. Out of control. If you are reading this, then it is more likely than not that what I enjoy about my job most... is YOU!
- Warehouse Operations I'm your typical super-hero. I am a mild mannered employee during the day and a super solitaire Nerf football player at night. Waffle Rat. (its hard to explain) Taking care of my two boys, staying up late to be with them, and watching John Wayne. The people here rule. There is not a person I work with I could say I don't like. Everyone is unique and friendly.
- Purchasing & Warehouse Operations I am the TASK NINJA! Put me on a task and I will kill it everyday, no questions asked! I may look like your typical supermom/task ninja, but secretly I work for the government as international spy/assassin with a black belt in the art of Wushu. Chuck Norris has got nothing on this! My typical Saturday is spent with my family, ushering my kids from sports to dance and supporting them in their day to day activities. I love the environment here at EP. Its obvious that we love what we do and appreciate each and every one of our customers. Our EP team has the perfect blend of personalities that make for one heck of a holiday party! #EPLife
- Customer Support & Business Development The ability to spout random/semi-useful stuff from the clock tower at 88 mph of course. Lashawnduh. LOL. If I told you it wouldn't very well be a secret. In the summer, you can find me camping down by the river sleeping in a hammock or out sailing on the puget sound. In the winter, I can be found at home watching some trash tv dreaming being outside and planing the next adventure. The sense of family atmosphere. And those great guys in IT, they really know how to party. #EPLife
- Warehouse Operations They call me MR. GIGGLER cause I laugh a lot. Savady Lucifer. Help the Soup Nazi at the Farmers Market. Working with the extraordinary people. They are like my extended family.
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager I have a third hand, its called my iphone. It's where I capture and send out tweets, insta's and snaps of the best EP moments. Not so secret foodie. Just ask me about the newest or trendiest restaurant... I'll know it. Making something delish... or out eating something delish... You get the point. Wonderful people and great coffee. Pretty sure that's all you need in life.
- Customer Support & Parts Specialist My patience is limitless. I can watch grass grow. I watch paint dry for fun. Technical problems are no match. Not sure what that means? I'll wait... I am that guy that tried every flavor of Cheez-Its available in the US. Twice. Quietly testing the structural integrity of random food objects. The people make this place amazing. The employees and the customers. And there is a microwave in the kitchen.
What is your super power?
A brief description.
What is your secret identity?
A brief description.
What does a typical Saturday night look like for you?
A brief description.
What do you love about EP?
A brief description.