Career Opportunities @ EP
Customer Service Rep with Technician Experience
Espresso Parts LLC is a modest company with big ambitions and we have quickly grown a world-wide presence within the specialty coffee trade. At Espresso Parts we focus everything on the customer experience, we are a dynamic team with the sole purpose of providing the best customer service experience, period! We strive to learn as much as we can each and every day so that we can bring our customers the newest innovations, the best equipment, tools and supplies available! We pride ourselves on being one of the most innovative and creative companies in the specialty coffee trade!
Customer Services duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's situation; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Processes returns and product warranties.
- Answer multi-line phone system, email, and live chat calls.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ideal candidate will have the following Service Technician experience:
- At least 2 years of commercial coffee equipment repair and installation experience (espresso machines, grinders, manual brewers, filtration systems, water towers, etc.)
- Communicate via phone, email and live chat to guide customers through routine maintenance and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Coordinate and schedule maintenance/ repairs with third party technicians and follow up to ensure complete resolution.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems as it relates to commercial coffee equipment
- Communicate with customers and equipment vendors about maintenance, repairs, spare parts and be aware of new technology. We work with a vast number of vendors including, La Marzocco, Nuova Simonelli, Astoria, Rancilio, Baratza, Synesso, Mazzer, Mahlkonig, Ditting, Bunn, Fetco, etc.
- Good understanding of espresso and coffee extraction and knowledge of SCAA standards.
Experience using Sales Pad or other comparable software is highly desirable. Only applicants with Technician experience will be considered first. Must have a typing speed of 65 wpm or better. We need someone who can speak to our customers regarding our entire product line. The ideal candidate will be genuinely kind natured, have excellent multitask skills, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and with a team. We need someone with a strong customer service background and an unwavering appetite for exceeding customer expectations. Are you that person?
Available benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, paid AD&D coverage, paid Holidays, Wellness Program benefits, and a generous PTO and employee discount package and a paid day off for your Birthday. Pretty groovy deal! Salary DOE. This position is FT, Monday-Friday 730am to 430pm. For the right person, we will consider a relocation package. To be considered you must email 1) resume, 2) cover letter and 3) three professional references to email@example.com.