365 DAY RETURN POLICY
- Call our Customer Support team and request the required RMA # for your return. Call us at (800) 459-5594.
- Take advantage of our flat-rate return label. The flat-rate fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original packaging and adhere your return shipping label and your RMA # to the outside of the package. Please ensure no other shipping labels are visible. Then ship the package back to us.
4315 Lacey Blvd SE
Lacey, WA 98503
Attn: Returns Department
- Prior to signing receipt of your shipment, carefully inspect the box or boxes for any damage. If you see damage you must mark the delivery receipt accordingly. It is recommended to take pictures of the outside of the box and the inside of the box. Then unpack the contents to ensure there is no concealed damage.
- Gather the following documentation:
- Espresso Parts Order Number
- Freight Tracking Number
- Photographs and description of damage
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 459-5594 with the above documentation and we will be happy to work with the freight company to process a damage claim. Espresso Parts is limited to assist when working with your freight forwarder.
*NOTICE: FedEX shipments include $100 insurance coverage. Insurance in excess of $100 should be requested at the time of purchase. The receiver is responsible for additional insurance costs. The receiver is responsible to file an insurance claim with FedEx. All shipments are FOB origin and Espresso Parts is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
By selecting USPS Priority Domestic Shipping, you release Espresso Parts from responsibility for delayed shipments and loss in excess of $50.00. Insurance claims to damaged or lost items in excess of $50.00 will not be recovered. Espresso Parts is not responsible for lost or damaged items. Insurance in excess of $50.00 should be requested at the time of purchase. All shipments are FOB origin and Espresso Parts is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
RECEIVE INCORRECT MERCHANDISE? WE'LL MAKE IT RIGHT!
Contact our Customer Support team at (800) 459-5594 and we will coordinate a reorder to ship the correct merchandise at no additional cost to you. We may also provide you with a prepaid return shipping label and request an immediate return of the incorrectly received merchandise. To avoid additional charges the incorrectly received merchandise must be shipped within 7 days of receiving the prepaid return shipping label. All regular return policies still apply. All merchandise must be returned unused and in original packaging in order to avoid being charged.
Our goal is to offer the highest quality products within the specialty coffee trade. We guarantee a full refund or replacement of all defective products at no additional cost to you. Most merchandise has a specified limited warranty and will be dealt with accordingly. Our first step will be to coordinate a replacement directly with the manufacturer at no additional cost.